Have a go at making your own stunning wreath, it's simple just follow the steps below.
You will need:
- Grapevine wreath
- Evergreen foliage
- Holly berries, pinecones, ribbons, cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Gather a variety of foliage, berries, twigs, ribbons and anything else you would like to add to your wreath.
- Gather a bunch of different foliage and snip off any long stems. Cut the evergreen into short lengths aiming for a range of leaf sizes and textures.
- Use the twine and wrap it around the bunch of foliage and wreath a few times to make sure it is secure. For the first bunch, tie a knot in the twine to hold it in place but do not cut the end of the twine.
- Gather a second bunch of foliage and lay this bunch overlapping the twine which secures the first bunch to the wreath. Wrap the twine around the base of the second bunch a few times.
- Continue adding foliage to the wreath in this way until there are no empty gaps.
- Secure the last bunch by lifting the foliage from the first bunch and tucking the stems underneath it. Secure with twine and tie off the final bunch with a few knots.
- Now you can add your berries, pinecones etc to your wreath by using florist wire to attach them.
- Now you can hang your wreath.